Sunday, June 6, 2010

So maybe you're thinking that it was mean of me to start something of my own and breaking away from Poles Apart. But you see, that's not how it is. I am as much a part of Poles Apart as I was when it took its baby steps in the world.
My only concern is, perhaps That isnt one of the 'poles' any longer.



Anyway.
Here's what's new :
The Grumbling Bear has been posted to Srinagar. So the Wailing Banshee and I are going to be on our own. I am looking forward to that. :)
But you know something ? I feel a little strange. The Grumbling Bear had been with us for the last few years. This sudden going away after such a long time feels a little weird, in a bad way.

I think somewhere, I'm going to miss him.

5 comments:

  1. without the grumbling bear and wailing banshee what would winnie the pooh do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anon: who says winnie the pooh is alone ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the blog..

    the tone.. the mood.. everything about it.. :)

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. its almost like kyunki saas bhi kabhi...mihir cums out of coma n tulsi is gettin married 2 sum1 else...neway its ok wid me..i was in a self-imposed exile...i mite juz go bk...simply 2 put it...i hav lost my words.


    but i lk dis 1.

    -THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @N: why, that is realy nice to hear :)

    @THAT: please do .. ill be standing right at the doorstep

    ReplyDelete

blabberings

In the defense of a romantic

I was called an ‘out and out romantic’ today, while chatting with someone on a dating app. The comment took me by surprise and I was ready t...