Friday, January 14, 2011

Here and There.

So suddenly i wanted to wish people hippy nu ear ! but couldnt think of anyone who would like to be wished by me.

then got down to business and started thinking about people i would be sad to leave if i died. or came down with flu.

whichever.

so here's a list. of people. here and there. that i love, with all my heart. and think about at least once a week. or maybe twice. and would even give 10 bucks to if they didnt have money for a bus ride. and would lend my pulse concert dvds. and my kajal. willingly. and let them call me names. and make fun of me. call me when i am sleeping. or stand in front of me when i am crying.

ma: reality check-life saver-ass kicker

dad: oh well.

guddu: my better half. she thinks i am her daughter. she is also going to tutor my children in math and science til class X.

she is also one of the most beautiful people (and i dont only mean that in a soul-full way. i mean it superficialy too. like, when you look at her), i have known.

neel: a storm of emotions.

a man who changed me.

shikhar: a friend. and that really, really means a lot.

malvika: one of the most amazing and most talented people i have ever had the fortune of knowing. very beautiful, i think.a wonderful musician. someday, i wish to be a like her (not much tho, just a little!).

abhisek: he's a bastard. but he's one of my best friends. i would never trust him with a good looking girl, but i would, trust him with my life.

rohit: though i dont talk to him much. and some of the things he says really makes me mad. but he would come all the way from hiland park to la martiniere to give a USB net drive in pouring rain and then text me- by the way, forgot to tell you. you looked very pretty.

mad man, i tell you.

abhro: "But baby, you're the right kind of wrong!"

an obsession. but love, nonetheless.

bushra: i would probably not remain in touch with this girl a few more months down the line. but over the last year or so, i have become very fond of her. and had it not been for her, i would have spent many a day in depression and isolation at school.

chit: one of those very few people who stuck by me. thank you.

suchismita: a certain lady who leaves gaping in wonder every time i see her.

a phenomenal woman.


i wish there was more that i could say. but there isnt.

except for what has already been said. that is, i love you. with all my heart.

1 comment:

blabberings

In the defense of a romantic

I was called an ‘out and out romantic’ today, while chatting with someone on a dating app. The comment took me by surprise and I was ready t...