Tuesday, May 24, 2011



I have never been a great lover of Nirvana.. hell ! I've hardly heard Nirvana or Kurt Cobain himself. And yet, this note .. speaks to me, in a way i can hardly begin to explain. Perhaps it is the fact that he could not appreciate all that life gave him, or the fact that he loved a few people very dearly but could hardly tell them so.. I really do not know.
But Cobain speaks to me.. like he were sitting right beside me and reading this letter to me.

"It is better to burn out, than fade away.."

3 comments:

  1. fuck..when did u write dis? shit i wanted 2 write on dis...n u alredy wrote watevr i had 2 say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurt's suicide letter is like a thingn which compels you to search your soul... no matter who you are.... 'its better to burn out, than to fade away' is what life is about... fading into oblivion is the hardest thing for a man... it shows that you 're not important anymore... and that wat true death is...
    \m/

    ReplyDelete

blabberings

In the defense of a romantic

I was called an ‘out and out romantic’ today, while chatting with someone on a dating app. The comment took me by surprise and I was ready t...