Wednesday, November 28, 2018

One for Each Day of the Week


Monday
Ma said to me, “no one likes kissing an ashtray.”

Tuesday
White rum is all about A and my unwilling vagina repelling his fingers.

Wednesday
Chicken stew with whole vegetables made by bubu pisi, on an escapade from LSR.

Thursday
Beer and wine and singing “25 years down my life and still, trying to get up that great big hill of hope.”

Friday
Sujir payesh at 3 a.m. after Ma kisses and caresses me in my sleep.

Saturday
Last cigarette of the day, and the burn on my tongue from the first cup of tea.

Sunday
Aam papad when poonam isn't watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blabberings

In the defense of a romantic

I was called an ‘out and out romantic’ today, while chatting with someone on a dating app. The comment took me by surprise and I was ready t...